Thursday Thunks

1. Have you ever played Bullshit?
*No, what's that? LOL

2. A dog licks you on your face. Are you disgusted or thinking it was sweet?
*If that was my dog, I'd think it was sweet.^^

3. Tell us about a fun/special memory you have of a grandparent.
*Ah! This happened when my brother was around four years old. My grandmother was playing with him, carrying him in her arms, when accidentally, my brother touched my grandma's neck. He blurted out, "Nay (tagalog for mother), it feels like the neck of a chicken.":inis:

4. Have you ever pet a rat?
*Please. No.

5. If I walked into your kitchen, where are the cups?
*On the shelves.

6. Since you already let me in your home, I found the cup and had water, now where's the bathroom from the kitchen?
*Take 10 steps backwards, on your right.^^

7. Have you ever pet a turtle or tortoise?
*Not yet. Maybe someday.

Meme on,
3 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    The chicken thing is funny! Hehe Have a Happy Thursday!


  2. Dianne Says:

    Great answers! Poor grandmom-that is my worst fear for the future!


  3. Vanniedosa Says:

    hahaha. bs was the game played by kate hudson & matthew on the movie how to lose a guy in 10 days :)

    great answers!