Monday Crazy Questions - Jeez, it's Tuesday!

1. The new sports season is about to begin...do you love it or hate it?
*Couldn't care less..

2. What's your favorite of the sports and what team?
*Err.. sports.. I don't like sports..

3. Do you get snow where you live? Do you love it or hate it?
*Noooo! But I would love to see snow falling.. T.T

4. You got stopped by a cop who tells you were speeding. Do you explain some made up story as to why you were speeding or deny it and try to get out of it?
*I'd say I was having an asthma attack and I need to get my Ventolin quick!

5. You just had a fight with the person you are closest to. Do you not speak to them until they apologize...or do you apologize first?
*I'll take the initiative. I do that all the time.^^

6. What do you love about this time of year?
*Holidays! (The Philippines has one too many holidays in a year!)

7. Your doctors says you need more exercise....what do you take up for exercise?
*Hopscotch!^^

8. If you could travel in time...where in time would you go? Why?
*Back when my grandma was still young. I'd like to know how she was raised up..


Meme on,
0 Responses