Friday Fill-ins

1. I remember, I remember that I have to finish my article rewrites soon or else..

2. Dear God, I want you to know that even though the both of us know how bad I've been the other day, You still continue to bless me, and I thank You for that!

3. Is that my chopper coming!!???

4. I'm trying to resist the temptation of visiting my farm in Farmville. LOL!

5. I'm saving a chunk of my time just for you!

6. If I made a birthday list, a trip to the salon would definitely be on it!!!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to Lifehouse, tomorrow my plans include attending post-RDSR lessons and preparing juice at Xchange the whole night and Sunday, I want to meet my cell, and I mean all of them!


Meme on,
2 Responses
  1. y u l z Says:

    hahaha mine will be visiting the FarmTown LoL


  2. *starlee* Says:

    farmville has clearer graphics..haha..