"Jodi's Meme: My Life According to LIFEHOUSE"

-Are you a male or female?
Am I Ever Gonna Find Out?

-Describe yourself
Only One

-How do you feel right now?
Out of Breath

-If you could go anywhere, where would you go?
Unknown

-Your favorite form of transportation
Sick Cycle Carousel

-Describe Your Morning Routine
Breathing

-Your best friend is
Quasimodo

-What's the weather like
Storm

-Pet Peeve?
Everything

-If your life was a TV show, what would it be called
Cling and Clatter

-Your relationship
Somewhere in Between

-Your Fear
Empty Space

-What is the best advice you have to give?
Spin

-If you could change your name, you would change it to
My Precious

-What do you say when you are frustrated?
God is My Refuge

-Thought for the day
Somebody Else's Song

-How you would like to die
Sky is Falling

-Your soul's present condition
Trying

-Your motto
Take Me Higher

Oh, I love this meme!
:woooh:

Meme on,
0 Responses